AIR COOLED CONDENSERS
SUPPORT AND DOCUMENTS REQUEST A CUSTOM QUOTE
An air-cooled condenser is a direct dry cooling system where steam is condensed inside finned tubes that are cooled by air. The condenser heat is ejected directly to the ambient air. They do not require water to function and are ideal for environments where the use of water is not ideal or possible.
Rahn Industries can design and manufacture cost-effective, highly efficient air-cooled condensers that are the ideal solution for any application you may need. Our engineers are available to make any modifications or adjustments to make sure that the air-cooled condenser will fulfill your technical needs precisely.
Request a Quote
If you’re looking for the best air-cooled condensers in the market, request a quote from Rahn Industries today!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low Profile Design
- Multi‐circuiting at no extra charge
- ETL certified
- Fan cycling head pressure control
- Efficient coil design 8-14 FPI
- Internal dividers isolate each fan cell
- Direct‐drive fans
- Individual motor fusing
- Control board with or without transformer
- Cabinet design in vertical airflow configuration. Horizontal Air Flow available
- Galvanized steel casing
- Coated steel fan guard