PPG™ has been developing and delivering protective coatings for more than 130 years and are present in more than 70 countries. Today they are the leader in industrial coatings. Their cutting-edge products are perfect for even the harshest of environments. PPG’s coatings provide excellent protection against the destructive effects of corrosion, salt in the air, extreme temperatures, chemicals and fire.
Rahn industries has been partnering with PPG since 2005 and can protect your equipment as well as building with PPG’s coatings. If your equipment has already been damaged, no worries! We can refurbish your existing equipment utilizing architectural coating products, revitalizing your system giving adding years to its life.
PSX 700 is a chemical resistant polysiloxane epoxy that is used for a number of applications, including:
- Heavy equipment/Machinery
- Concrete walls and floors
- Offshore platforms
It is a proven, innovative coating that provides long-term protection, delivers excellent adhesion, toughness, corrosion and chemical resistance, and offers a major improvement in durability and aesthetics for aggressive exposure conditions. You can choose the coating in pearl grey or clear color.
Rahn Industries knows how much remodeling a building can be a huge undertaking, and that you want your property and your equipment to look great, and last for a long time.
PSX 700 is sprayed onto exterior structures and surfaces, an easy and pain free process. It is a popular option for large-scale projects like entire buildings, stadiums, water towers, petrochemical tanks, bridges, wind towers, mining assets, many OEM applications, and other exposed steel in a variety of environments.
You can trust Rahn Industries to have the best architectural coatings in the industry.
Call us today and ask about our architectural coatings and refurbishing services for your existing HVAC system, buildings, or equipment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Unique, high-gloss, self-priming coating
- Can be applied directly over inorganic zinc
- Gloss and appearance retention exceed the best polyurethane
- Significantly reduced applied cost and production time
- Excellent resistance to acid and corrosion
- High solids, low voe
- Resist high humidity and moisture
- Outstanding resistance to chemical splash and spill
- Color: Clear / Pearl Grey
- Dry Film Thickness: 3-7 mils
- Bridging: 7
- Salt Spray Resistance (ASTM-B117): 5,500 hrs
- Temperature Resistance: 200°F continuous, 250°F intermittent
- UV Resistant
- Bond with Substrate
- No heat transfer reduction
- Off Shore