At Rahn, we support many industries with quick turn around and flexibility. We are nationally recognized as a quality leader that has been engineering and manufacturing cost effective OE and custom HVAC/R replacement coils for various industries for over 30 years.
We manufacture a full range of fin and tube heat exchangers including chilled and hot water coils, booster / reheat coils, evaporator coils, condenser, steam and other exact fit OE, custom and heavy duty coils that are guaranteed to fit and perform. We are AHRI certified; UL listed and have ETL certification for coils. We have over 30 years of product design, engineering and manufacturing excellence with a commitment to fast turn around and superior customer service to meet your coil manufacturing requirements.
- Commercial: From small to large commercial HVAC systems, we can design and manufacture your coil up to any spec.
- Industrial: Manufacturing facilities, gas or chemical plants require specific needs. We can manufacture any coil to better suit the environment and apply a recommended protective coating to protect against harmful chemicals.
- Data Centers: Without the proper cooling equipment data centers would overheat compromising the safety of information, and supermarkets would find it impossible to preserve food items for the final consumer.
- Transportation: Trains, Boats, Trucks, and Airplanes are essential to the movement of people and goods across the globe. Without proper HVAC systems the quality of indoor air for passengers, and the ability to preserve exports and imports like medicine and food would be extremely compromised.
- Health Care: Indoor air quality matters to all industries, but it is essential in a health care environment, where an HVAC needs to work overtime to filter all the germs, viruses and bacteria that would otherwise circulate and compromise the health of the patients.
- Off Shore: The ocean and its surroundings are an extremely harsh environment for metals, due to the corrosive effect of humidity and salt. Our protective coatings can protect against even the harshest of environments, making them a perfect choice for off-shore operations.
- Education: Educational facilities tend to have high occupancy rate, making temperature control and good indoor air quality of utmost importance. The right coil, the right coating, and the right added equipment can make all the difference.