Rahn Industries is one of the leaders in the HVAC industry. We provide OEM and custom coils for diverse applications, and our coils are recognized as one of the best in the market. We can 100% customize any coil to fit your needs.
Our coils are made with high-quality copper and aluminum, and we take our quality control process very serious, so that our clients will only get coils of exceptional quality. We also offer added value equipment modifications, and protective coatings for coils and equipment, to guarantee that your HVAC will have a long life.
We provide our products to several industries including:
- Commercial: From small to enormous commercial HVAC systems, we can design and manufacture the exact coil you need.
- Industrial: Manufacturing facilities, gas or chemical plants have very specific needs. We can alter any coil to better suit the environment, and apply the best protective coating so that harmful chemicals will not damage the coil.
- Refrigeration: Without the proper cooling equipment data centers would overheat compromising the safety of information, and supermarkets would find it impossible to preserve food items for the final consumer.
- Transportation: Trains, Boats, Trucks, and Airplanes are essential to the movement of people and goods across the globe. Without proper HVAC systems the quality of indoor air for passengers, and the ability to preserve exports and imports like medicine and food would be extremely compromised.
- Health Care: Indoor air quality matters to all industries, but it is essential in a health care environment, where an HVAC needs to work overtime to filter all the germs, viruses and bacteria that would otherwise circulate and compromise the health of the patients.
- Off Shore: The ocean and its surroundings are an extremely harsh environment for metals, due to the corrosive effect of humidity and salt. Our protective coatings can protect against even the harshest of environments, making them a perfect choice for off-shore operations.
- Education: Educational facilities tend to have high occupancy rate, making temperature control and good indoor air quality of utmost importance. The right coil, the right coating, and the right added equipment can make all the difference.
No matter your industry, Rahn Industries have HVAC solutions for you. Contact us today to learn how we can help!