TRANE REPLACEMENT COILS
SUPPORT AND DOCUMENTS REQUEST A CUSTOM QUOTE
Trane, incorporated in 1913, is one of the world leaders in HVAC systems, services, and solutions. Serving several markets globally including education, healthcare, government, industrial, data centers, lodging, retail and commercial real estate, the company has a reputation for being reliable, high-quality and innovative. Products and services from Trane are known for their dependability, superior quality, and cutting-edge innovation.
Trane Replacement Coils
Rahn Industries is a manufacturer of Trane replacement coils. If it’s time to replace your Trane coils or update your commercial HVAC system, we're able to develop the Trane replacement coil you may need.
New or out-of-production coils, it doesn’t matter, we have the capability to design and engineer any replacement Trane coil for your HVAC needs.
Request a Quote
If you need a Trane replacement coil, request a quote from Rahn Industries today!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Withstand up to 650 psi maximum operating pressures.
- Withstand a maximum temperature of 500 degrees F.
- Available in single or multiple circuits.
- Available in various shapes
- Can be customized.
- Aluminum Fins
- Standard fin thicknesses available: .006, .0075, .010 +/- 5%. Custom thickness available.
- UNS 12200 seamless copper tubes and headers
- Gas brazing, using fillet rod material of minimum 5% silver shall be used for all not-ferrous tube joints to headers and connections
- 16-gauge Galvanized steel coil casing and endplate
- Health Care