CARRIER REPLACEMENT COILS
SUPPORT AND DOCUMENTS REQUEST A CUSTOM QUOTE
Carrier, named after Willis Carrier’s the invertor of modern air conditioning, is a world leader in heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. They manufacture residential, commercial, and refrigeration HVAC systems.
Rahn Industries manufactures OEM replacement coils for Carrier’s packaged rooftop units, condensing units, and air-cooled chillers among others. No matter which Carrier coil you need to replace we have the know-how to built the exact coil you need, even for older models that are not made anymore. From current used coils to hard-to-find replacements, we can help you replace any coil.
Request a Quote
Make sure your Carrier HVAC is working at top performance. Request a quote for Carrier replacement coils from Rahn Industries today!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Withstand up to 650 psi maximum operating pressures.
- Withstand a maximum temperature of 500 degrees F.
- Available in single or multiple circuits.
- Available in various shapes
- Can be customized.
- Aluminum Fins
- Standard fin thicknesses available: .006, .0075, .010 +/- 5%. Custom thickness available.
- UNS 12200 seamless copper tubes and headers
- Gas brazing, using fillet rod material of minimum 5% silver shall be used for all not-ferrous tube joints to headers and connections
- 16-gauge Galvanized steel coil casing and endplate